Christmas morning was always very magical for me when I was young. I remember laying in bed all night without sleeping talking to my brother about what Santa would bring us and how much fun we were going to have the next day. My parents always made Christmas morning so fun -- Christmas was always done right in my home growing up. Trying to replicate those feelings for my kids has been a fun 'task' to have as a parent. I hope we are doing well....here is a short video of the kids waking up then some photos of the day. Enjoy!
Both Payton and Abby said to April and I that this was their best Christmas ever....maybe we are creating a fun Christmas spirit.
Above is a slide show of our day! We hope everyone had a great Christmas!
The Texas Bingham's
Above is a slide show of our day! We hope everyone had a great Christmas!
The Texas Bingham's
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful Christmas for you and your kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. The only thing missing from that morning was Ryan waking up the kids w/a flying "camel clutch!"
Post a Comment