Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want for Christmas


.........we wish it was only Abby's two front teeth!





Mom, Dad, Shalisa, Mindy and our family (April, Ryan, Payton, Abby, & Ashlyn) went to downtown McKinney for our annual tradition of 'Dickens of a Christmas'. We got to meet Santa and the girls told him all that they wanted.......you guessed it American Girl dolls.

True to form, Payton wanted nothing to do with Santa and said he would simply send him an e-mail to tell him that he wanted a Wii and some games.

We spent the rest of the evening walking around downtown McKinney enjoying the lights while Mom and April visited some of the craft shops. It was a fun night!

I almost forgot the other highlight for the kids....the city manufactured snow for the kids to sled on, they called it 'Ski McKinney'! The kids thought it was the greatest thing ever....here are a couple of pictures.



Abby looks a bit terrified :-)

I can't believe that Christmas is here again.....time flies when your busy with a family.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Adam and Shalisa said...

I absolutely LOVE Abby's face in the picture with Santa ... An all-time classic.

I Love You Abby girl ...

Adam