Weighing in at 87 lbs. in the blue corner wearing the black trunks trimmed with an orange belt - "The Redheaded Fury" from Texas, Payton Binggggggggggggghammmmmmmmmmmmmmm! [Read in Michael Buffer's voice for maximum effect].
Payton had his annual MMA Tournament for all 9/10 year olds in a three city area in North Texas. He competed in patterns and sparing.
Sparing is what he really likes most because he says "I get to kick people and not get in trouble." His favorite kick is the back round house kick to his opponents chest and head following by a combination back and a front punch to the chest of head. Wow, sounds scary....and trust me I have practice with him, and now that he is getting bigger, it can be a bit nerve racking. [Payton if you're reading this, don't get too confident, your Dad can still take you!]
Payton made it to championship round as seen in this video and did very well. The kid he competed against landed several punches to his previous opponents head -- as can be expected April and I were nervous for Payt.
Payton had his annual MMA Tournament for all 9/10 year olds in a three city area in North Texas. He competed in patterns and sparing.
Sparing is what he really likes most because he says "I get to kick people and not get in trouble." His favorite kick is the back round house kick to his opponents chest and head following by a combination back and a front punch to the chest of head. Wow, sounds scary....and trust me I have practice with him, and now that he is getting bigger, it can be a bit nerve racking. [Payton if you're reading this, don't get too confident, your Dad can still take you!]
Payton made it to championship round as seen in this video and did very well. The kid he competed against landed several punches to his previous opponents head -- as can be expected April and I were nervous for Payt.
Payton had a nice jump front kick punch for a point, followed by a front kick to the chest for another point.
Here Payton was screaming and lunging at his opponent.
Payton won 3 - 1 points and was awarded the first place trophy!!
1 comment:
Wow!!! Great job Peyton!!
Post a Comment