Sunday, April 5, 2009

Days of Thunder - TMS

Texas has hooked Payton and I...we are official NASCAR fans!

Adam, Matt (his buddy), Payton, myself, and the Williamson boys went to the Nations Series O'Reillys 300 race on Saturday at Texas Motor Speedway. We had a great time, F-15 flyover, racin', one wreck, and plenty to loud power screaming down the track!


We upgraded our experience this time and rented some Nextel headphones and scanner so we could listen to the drivers and pit crew chat back and forth during the race. They all kept it pretty clean with the exception of Earnhardt Jr.


It was awesome.......I never thought I would be a NASCAR fan. Payton and I love it!

I think we hooked Adam as well.....it is simply awesome!

2 comments:

Clay Prince said...

Dude that is COOL! I always knew you were a redneck at heart, that GQ image never fooled me at all. It's no wonder we have always gotten along so well!

Adam and Shalisa said...

Great time ...

Just for the record --- I personally was not offended by Earnhart Jr. It made me feel more "accepted as a fan" ... 2 NOV it is!!! Get the tickets ...

Adam