Saturday, September 6, 2008

Golf & Mr Toads - 7th day in Utah



Payton and I woke early to golf with Uncle Kip, Uncle Jay, Tagg & Gant. We brought back the good ole' days by going to Riverside. I am ashamed to admit it, but Kip beat us all......I know Adam, Kip!?!?




Here are some photos of the morning...it was a lot of fun!

Payt has a pretty natural swing...if you ask me. He loves golf!


As you can see everyone had a great time....it really was a good morning! Thanks everyone for taking time to be with Payt and I, we loved it!




We ate at the famous Burger Bar and had a Double Cheese Ben with a cookies and cream shake! It was great! Here is a picture for posterity's sake.


I tried to purchase one of their T-shirts, but they were sold out. You who live in Utah still don't know what you have....Burger Bar Rules!

That night while the girls (minus Ashie, she hung with the boys that night) went to Maria's baby shower, the boys went to Pizzeria in Ogden and then over to Mr. Toads for some mini-golf, arcades, and batting cages. Check it out, it was a great time! I only lost Ashie 1/2 a dozen times......April is lucky to have such a watchful and caring father for her baby.

I am kidding, I only lost her once....but it seemed like forever until I found her.....just kidding, it was like 4 seconds. :-)

Our seventh day in the books. April and I headed down to Bountiful for our early morning wedding in Provo, while the kids had a sleep over at grandma's house. We had a great day! Fun for everyone!

No comments: